mercoledì 11 maggio 2011

Wasting Time


- Hi, welcome back! How you doin?
- I’m doing good, you?
- Oh, I’m busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.
- …
- … Any news?
- … No news. Same shit.
- …
- …
- Got a cigarette?
- I haven’t, I eventually gave up.
- Good. I tried to, but it’s so hard.
- I know. Hard, but not impossible.
- I saw you on TV. Mary and I got tremendously sad. How could it happen?
- Dunno. You know, life is a wheel and sometimes, suddenly, somebody put a spoke in it. You can’t do anything, even though you can take it anymore. I told ya, same shit every single day of your fucking life.
- Yeah, life sucks.
- Oh no, it doesn’t. We suck.
- …?
- Don’t you get what I mean?  
- Actually I don’t.
- Well, listen up: we get what we deserve. Nothing less, nothing more.
- It sounds creepy and you’re freakin’ me out. You mean she got what she deserved, huh?
- Well, that’s the way it goes…
- Oh man, I really don't like your attitude, what's wrong with you?
- Nothing. well, I lost what I used to think was the most important thing in my life, apart from that, nothing. 
- She was? 
- I told you, we get what we deserve as she did.
- ...
- ...
- ...
- ...
- Well, gotta go now. It's been nice to see you again. Let's keep in touch, okay?
- Sure. Pass along my greetings to Mary.
- Okay. See ya, Buddy.
- ... Idiot. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento